When a staff vacancy exists within the school, details will be posted below.
Play Worker Job Vacancy (Job description and advert above)
Would you like to come and work at our new exciting after school provision?
We are looking for staff that can help between 3 -6pm with the day to day running of the club and can facilitate activities for the children who attend.
Main duties include:
- Assist with planning, preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
- Providing comprehensive care for the children including collecting them from school and delivering them safely to parents or carers.
- Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
- Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
- Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
- Undertaking appropriate and relevant training.
- Keeping the work environment healthy, safe and secure.
- Working within the framework of the club’s policies and procedures.
Please return the LCC application form by email to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 20/08/21 12noon
Interviews are planned for week beginning 23/08/21
If you receive no further communication within 6 weeks of the closing date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest in the post.
Role to start W/B September 7th, 2021
Application form click here